I’ve been tagged by Clif Mims to participate in the Eight Things You Didn’t Know About Me meme that’s been wending its way thru the blogosphere..
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose/tag 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
EIGHT RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I know how to mend net – and I use my feet.
- I used to spend my summers working in a factory – until I became old enough to get legal work
- I hate weeding — gardens, collections, file structures …
- I love reading books and spend most of my spare time with a paperback
- I don’t believe in protecting children at any cost. Prison is the ultimate protection and I don’t advocate locking up kids — or their minds. Ever
- I’m a coffee snob. I don’t like Starbucks coffee because they have only one roast — too dark — and their blends are pathetic. But I drink it anyway.
- I have too many blogs. Some don’t have my name on them. No, I won’t tell you what they are.
- I write science fiction novels and publish them as audiobooks at http://podiobooks.com
THE MEME TRACE STOPS HERE
These memes are sometimes interesting, often cute, but I don’t know 8 people who blog that Clif hasn’t tagged already.